Brought to you by:
Manmohini Indian Dance School
Mahesh Kale Live in Melbourne
George Wood Performing Arts Centre, Yarra Valley Grammar School, Kalinda Rd, Ringwood, VIC 3134, Australia
Saturday, 13 May, 2017 at 4pm – 7.30pm
IMPORTANT EVENT & TICKETING NOTES:
– Reserved Seating applies to this event. Seat allocations are assigned on completion of your order on a next best available seat allocation basis. Seating allocation is automatic filling from front of the venue to the back. Families/Groups should buy their tickets in one transaction to ensure that the party is allocated seating together.
– For guests requiring wheelchair access seat allocation, please call Ticketebo Customer Support on 03 9005 7750 for further assistance.
– Early Bird Special ends on 31st March, 2017 at 11.59pm Melbourne time or if tickets sold at early date.
– Event organiser has all the rights to alter and/or add seating arrangements based on the demand and availability of the space.
– In case of misbehaviour/misconduct by any person at the venue, event organiser has all the rights to evict that person from the auditorium and no refund will be given.
– Consumption of Alcohol in any form is strictly prohibited on the premises or at the venue during the event.
– Tickets availability subject to the change without any notice.
– It is the event organiser’s discretion to keep the early bird offer till 31st March unless sold early OR take it off without any notice.
– Event organiser reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update any information at any time without prior notice.
– ^plus booking fee
KIDS ZONE NOTES:
– There will be a dedicated kids zone during the span of the concert to help parents enjoy the event kid FREE.
– Kids zone has Capacity to accommodate only 30 kids so HURRY and book your spot asap.
– Kids should be toilet trained
– Group activities include Painting, drawing, games etc.
– Kids may bring their own electronic gadgets (No internet access will be available).
– Please let us know in case kid has any medical history or any allergies.
– The carer has “working with children check” and “police check”.
– Food & Drinks in the kids Zone – BYO